Nov 05 2019
נובמבר 5, 2019
UX Salon – Behavioral Design CX
- 9:00 AM
- Eretz Israel Museum - 2 Haim Levanon St. Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv.
A full-day workshop on how ton craft customers decision making in digital channels. With Dr. Liraz Margalit.
This workshop helps design leaders and product managers apply the behavioral cognitive perspective to their day to day work, so they will be able to effectively humanize the interaction with their products.
You will learn:
- Design products, apps and websites that match how people think and behave
- Find, understand, evaluate and apply psychology theory to digital product design
- Make better, informed design decisions and advocate to the wider team using psychology theory
- Deep understanding of the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs.